Sunday, July 5, 2020

Kevin Ward on the future of real estate in 2020 and beyond


I had no idea who Kevin Ward was when I watched this video, a couple of days ago.  I'm currently writing a report on where I see things going economically in the next several years, on my Phoenix Great Depression concept as a whole.  So I watched a handful of videos on real estate, to see what other people were thinking about the current state of things.  This was one of those videos.  I wanted to know if everyone still had very different view than me, or were some people toning down their optimism on real estate after the last few months?

To be honest, I thought this was going to be a "Rah!Rah! Buy real estate right now!" video.  Much to my surprise, Mr. Ward gives a really serious, really comprehensive, very well thought out look at what's wrong right now, and what's right, in the economy and real estate.  This video gives a really good overall view of real estate in our current crazy times.  I recommend this video for anyone interested in investing in real estate, or selling real estate, right now, or in the next few years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update: July 16, 2021

 So... the Fed has continued to drop "helicopter money," though not as much as last year, to prop up the economy as a whole.  Asse...